-->
image

Welcome to Jay in VA

This is my spot in the blogworld to rant and rave and ramble - three things I do extremely well - and to just talk about my life in general. My blog has opened up a whole new world to me, and I hope you enjoy reading and commenting! Please feel free to do both. I appreciate your feedback.

Monday, February 18, 2013

MAKE YOUR MARK

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

video

This caused a HUGE uproar when it was first published. I saved it because it is SOOOOO awesome!!! Who'd have thunk that Disney was gay friendly? Well, they are. I want to go back to Disneyland.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're catching up. The anti-gay people have been pointing out Disney's gay-friendliness (mainly gay-friendly days at Walt Disney World) for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I knew this. But I was sorting videos tonight and found this one. It's a keeper.

      I'd hope EVERY day is a gay friendly day at Walt Disney World.

      Jay

      Delete
  2. Hello Jay
    Awesome, indeed. Disney is certainly a powerful organisation to have on the anti-bigotry side of the fence, long may it continue.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true. Makes it a place I'd like to go back to one day (preferably with a partner).
      Jay

      Delete
  3. Doesn't surprise me. Disney is supposed to exude happiness and happiness doesn't happen when you exclude or hate the gay population.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're exactly right. Too bad so many others don't subscribe to this frame of mind.
      Jay

      Delete